This week at Virtual United 5/26/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 5/26/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » May 26th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Greetings all! I hope this note finds you well. As of this evening the VA has flown 7,289 hours of 2,017 flights this month. We are on pace for over 9,000 hours this month, so keep up the great flying!!! Our best May ever was in the 9,200 hours neighborhood. We are gonna be real close to that number with a strong finish this month.

Rumor is that the Manila Express event is happening this weekend. Stay tuned for more information about this event, as we seem to have lost all connections with it on the calendar and the events page. Who knows, we might get our act together before it starts on Saturday, May 28.... Be on the lookout for e-mails, forum posts, and other forms of electronic communications regarding this event in the next day or so.

I am going to keep this note short, but I would like to wish our US-based pilots an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully everyone has a nice long weekend filled with BBQ and an adult beverage or three, but also please take a moment to reflect on all those who have served and fought for all the freedom we enjoy in the USA, past and present.

I plan on doing some serious flying this weekend, and look forward to seeing you all in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines