This week at Virtual United 2/20/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 2/20/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 21st, 2016, 12:18 am

Greetings pilots! I hope this note finds you well.

As of Saturday evening (2/20/16), the pilots of VUAL have flown 1,800 flights this month. We have flown 112 today with a bunch of flights in the air, and have 52 in the queue awaiting approval from our hub managers! With 9 days left in the month we need approx. 1,100 flights to hit the target... I think we can do it.... Everyone has responded so far, and with another week left on the calendar, 2,900 flights is in our sights. Remember, Newark to Teterboro is a perfectly acceptable charter flight. If you can all do 10 flights a day between those two airports from here on out, we will hit the target tomorrow afternoon.

On a completely unrelated topic, I am a terrbile speller. Several of you all have mentioned this to me after reading my e-mails. Firstly, I was surprised anyone reads my e-mails, and probably more importantly, impressed with how many of you all know how to spell words correctly. I usually do a spell check prior to posting these notes in the forum, but not before I send these messages out to you all. Sorry. I will try to do more better in the future wuth my spelling. Its really more about typos, thanks to the Bloody Mary's I consume at the computer, but thats another e-mail....

We have a bunch of new pilots on the rosters, and I want to extend a welcome to you all. Remember, you only need to fly one flight a month with us to remain on the roster. Of course we want you all to fly more than one flight each month, but that's really all you gotta do. IF you can't fly, please request an LOA and we will approve. We recognize this is only a hobby, and approve LOAs for almost any reason.

I am going to let you all get back to your flight planning. Remember, we need short hauls!!!! Its not about hours, its about # of flights for the remainder of the month...

See you in the skies in between Newark and Teterboro!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

Re: This week at Virtual United 2/20/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 22nd, 2016, 1:41 am

1980 flights in at the end of Sunday night, with 22 in the virtual skies as i type this note.

We are on pace for 2,900 flights.... Keep up the great flying everyone!!!

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 24th, 2016, 12:38 am

2175 flights as of 8:30PM PST on Tuesday, Feb. 23.... We are closing in, boys! Keep up the great work!

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 25th, 2016, 12:31 am

2253 flights as of 8:30PM PST on Wednesday, Feb 24. 647 flights to go..... can it be done?!?!?!?

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines