This week at Virtual United 2/13/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 2/13/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 13th, 2016, 11:31 pm

Greetings pilots!!!

I hope everyone is well prepared for Valentines Day tomorrow. Its an important day in the year, so make sure you have all the necessary cards, chocolates, flowers, etc. to make that special person in your life know that you love them.... If things do not go well for you, remember, you can always drop by Teamspeak and share your horror stories there. I would not be surprised if many of the "regulars" are there, ready to provide advice and maybe even a little counseling.

Enough said on that matter. Good luck to all of you!

We are almost 13 days through the month and VUAL pilots have already flown 1,105 flights. There are 65 flights pending approval, and 93 flown so far today.... Honestly, I have no idea what all that means.... I think we are about 100 flights behind the pace, so we need a little more than 100 flights a day for the remainder of the month to hit the target of 2,900. Don't think "long haul", think "short hops" in order to help us reach our goal.

There are events tomorrow (Japan thing) and other ones here and there throughout February. So don't be shy, and get out and fly (I rhyme all the time..)

I will provide an update on our progress next week. Please keep up the great flying!

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines