This week at Virtual United 2/7/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 2/7/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 8th, 2016, 12:49 am

Hello pilots. After almost one full week into February, the pilots of Virtual United have flown 611 flights, putting us just a touch behind the goal of 100 flights per day. Today we are at 123 flights and counting, so much for that big end of the season football game thats also going on...

Remember, its short hop month. Just for February, forget about the long hauls, and jump in the little jets and do a bunch of short flights instead. The goal is 2,900 flights this month!!! It can be done. I am only flying the ERJ145 this month, and my landing rates are actually not that bad. The "barbie jet" and I are becoming good friends once again...

We have had a bunch of new pilots join our ranks lately, and I just want to say congratulations for finding the best VA out there. Welcome!!! You would not believe how many competitors we have and how they all try to copy us (some more blatant than others).... At the end of the day, they are just VUAL-wannabe's. You are at the real Virtual United, so enjoy the perks and bask in the glory.... If you have any questions or need help, please ask you dedicated hub management staff, or drop by Teamspeak for a singing lesson or ten. It only takes one visit to understand what that means. The forum also works, but you will miss out on Garfield's very good singing of various Barry White songs.... What a treat!!!

Enough of that. Its time for you all to get back to your flight planning. We need as many legs from each of you as possible!!!

See you in the skies!
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

Re: This week at Virtual United 2/7/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 8th, 2016, 8:29 pm

I usually correct all my spelling mistakes and typos before posting to the forum.... LOL

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines