This week at Virtual United 12/12/15

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 12/12/15

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » December 12th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Greetings all. Hopefully this note finds you well.

After 11.5 days gone this month the VA stands at 2700 hours flown, with some PIREPs still in the queue, and a ton of VUAL iron in the virtual skies. We are tracking a little behind the pace of 8,000 hours, but are in good shape with the holidays approaching... Keep up the good flying, and always use flight sim as an excuse not to go to the mall and spend more money on presents (unless you are buying stuff for yourself!).

Don't forget our Holiday Delivery Flight event tomorrow. We are flying EDDF-EFRO at 1700Z, and then EFRO to EKCH at 2100Z. No idea where that is, but it sounds like Europe. I think I flew into EKCH a few weeks ago, and the wind was howling... Try to land manually and not use the autoland feature...

Signups are here:

http://virtualunitedairlines.org/index. ... _event/531

But you can always come and join us even if you don't sign up. There will be special karaoke session in the Teamspeak room as we all sign Christmas songs during the event. I dare you to drop on by and listen to Eric Fields sing. Its terrible, but good for a few laughs...

With that, I will let you get back to your flying. Keep up the good work and we'll see you at the event tomorrow!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines