This week at Virtual United 12/5/15

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 12/5/15

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » December 5th, 2015, 10:18 pm

Greetings all!

As of this afternoon the pilots of VUAL have flown almost 1,000 hours, with a lot of hours in the virtual skies and about 30 PIREPs in the queue waiting for approval. I think we are off to a good start this month, and pretty close to being on track for our VA-wide goal of 8,000 hours this month. Obviously as we get closer to the holidays, the hours will increase as you all enjoy more time to fly in the virtual skies. Maybe Santa will drop by with some flight-sim addons on the 25th to enhance your flying, but I know some of you have been bad boys this year, and Santa is not gonna stop by.... Fear not, hopeless pilots, there is always the credit card option to utilize when Santa doesn't want to play ball... I know this option all too well.. haha

As I mentioned in my last note, we have a lot more planes available for download and a lot more routes in the schedules for you to fly. There is no excuse not to get your one flight a month in before the 31st. If you need a LOA, please request one.

With that, I will let you get back to flying. Be on the lookout for more updates next weekend.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines