This week at Virtual United 10/6/15

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 10/6/15

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » October 6th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Greetings everyone! Welcome to another version of my semi-regular, bi-weekly e-mail update. I hope this note finds you well.

We are almost a week into October and the flying activity at the VA is going very strong. Last month I foolishly challenged you all to fly 6,000 hours, and you responded with almost 8,000 hours. Every hub improved their numbers from August, and we had some tremendous performances all over the VA. For October, I have decided not to issue a challenge. Instead I am going to sit back and see how we do over the next couple months, and probably issue another challenge in December. With that being said, it appears we are trending even better in October vs. September, so lets see where we end up this month.... My only request this month is that EVERYONE gets their minimum one flight a month in.

We have been welcoming a lot of new pilots to the rosters these past few weeks. Many pilots have come over from virtualUA. Hopefully we are doing everything right to keep you guys, and the other new pilots, here a long time. If there is anything we should be doing, that we are not, please let me know. Our goal is to have a full roster of active pilots. Many of the areas we have invested in recently (website, TS, schedules, etc) both financially and with the great effort from our staff are to ensure we have a robost infrastructure to support growth. There is still more coming with regards to training, fleet, etc. so stay tuned.

We have a couple events on the near horizon: 10/18 Short Haul relay, and then the East bound version of the Cross the Pond event on 10/24. There are others posted on the main page, so be on the lookout. Don't forget that we have a forum and a very active Teamspeak room for those who dare to enter. Lately there have not been too many folks looking for singing lessons, so I have plenty of open spots if your interested. I promise that after only a few lessons, you will be the talk of your local karaoke nights at the local bar or club.

Keep up the great flying!

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines