This week at Virtual United 12/25/19

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 12/25/19

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » December 25th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Happy holidays from Virtual United! I hope this note finds you well.

A lot has happened in the last two weeks since my last e-mail, so I want to provide a quick update before we say goodbye to 2019 and welcome in 2020.

1. The website has been very stable since the outages we had in early December. I want to thank Victor for his hard work and very speedy responses and resolutions to every issue that came up!

2. Please feel free to provide any feedback on what you want to see in future website updates. We are still collecting ideas from the staff and pilots in the forum. This project will really get going next year.

3. Donations: Thanks to the generous contributions of over 30 pilots we currently have over $950 in our VA “bank account”! Once again, the response has been incredible. We have received more $$$ from more pilots this year compared to any previous year. Your generosity allows us to pay all the bills and look to some serious enhancements to the site, such as improved maps, better events calendars, more schedules, etc….

4. Events: Please check out our home page for all the events we have going on. Kevin has been busy dropping all the online events into our schedule, so please support.

5. New planes: Lately we have seen a flurry of new payware planes hit the market. Hopefully Santa got you one or more of them. The liveries packaged with the planes seem to be very limited right now. Don’t worry! Please feel to fly these beauties with the closest livery you can and we will approve your PIREP. I know the feelthere 175 has an extremely limited livery offering right now, along with a few others. VUAL will accept your PIREPS in non UAL or STAR Alliance liveries until the repainters can catch up.

That is all I have for now. I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of 2019. We have had a very good year at VUAL, especially the second half, and are positioned for an exciting 2020.

Happy holidays to all!
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines