This week at Virtual United 11/2/19

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 11/2/19

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » November 2nd, 2019, 7:08 pm

Greetings pilots! Welcome to November, and another edition of the not-so-often, VA-wide e-mail.

I have completed adding up our flights for Sept and October, and I am happy to report you all have been busy flying!! Our September hours were 107% vs. last Sept.and October was even better at 115% vs last Oct.

The new VATSIM voice system is incredible. Hopefully everyone has had a chance to check it out since its launch last month. I think there are still issues with disconnects, but am sure the VATSIM boys are working on the fix.

Don't forget to fly in some of our upcoming events. The schedule is pretty full these days thanks to Kevin filling up the calendar. Please be advised that events will drop off our calendar and website the day of the event. This is a website issue that has no work-around. If its the day of the event and you don't see it, don't worry, the event is still happening... We've been trying to get the developer of our site to fix this bug, but with no luck.

I think that is about all I have. There are some staff positions open, so if you want to help out please apply. Keep up the great flying everyone!

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines