This week at Virtual United 8/11/19

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 8/11/19

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » August 11th, 2019, 2:21 pm

Greetings all. I hope this note finds you well.

August is here and summer is ending soon. Please make sure to get in your flights in before school starts back up again, and the weather starts to cool down.

I just updated our stats for June and July and the hot weather looks to have gotten many of you outside and away from the sim. We flew 5,100 hours in June and 5,200 hours in July. Thats about 15% lower than last year. So far this year our total hours, about 40,000, and total # of flights, about 10,000, is about 10% lower than last year....

You may have noticed we added American Airlines flights to the schedule at the end of July. You have have an additional 6,900 flights to choose from, not counting all the UAL and STAR Alliance flights already in there. Please feel free to fly any of the AAL routes, and please just treat them like a STAR Alliance flight. We decided to add these flights as a small incentive to the pilots of VUAL, to provide even more variety. There are no plans to add oneworld, or any other real-world airline schedules at this point. Of course, we would like to hear your opinion of the AAL schedules. I have posted a poll on the forum. Please feel to vote and provide any feedback you like. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11047

Don't forget we have events on the schedule for the next few months. Also, feel free to drop by the forum, and TS anytime.

See you in the skies!
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines