This week at Virtual United 7/26/19

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 7/26/19

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » July 26th, 2019, 10:48 pm

Greetings! I hope this note finds you well.

I want to share with you an update we recently made to the schedules here at VUAL. As you may, or may not know, we have the most up-to-date schedules of any United Airlines based VA in the “Virtual Airline” industry. Typically, we are updating the UAL and STAR alliance partner airlines schedules every quarter. As we look around at other real-world airline based VAs schedules, we don’t see many remotely close to ours.

This past Thursday morning we decided to do something a little different and added 6,913 American Airlines flights into our schedule to give you even more variety and options to fly with us.

If you choose to fly a AAL route, please consider it the same as flying a STAR alliance partner airline flight: the flight must be flown in AAL livery & airframe called out in the schedule. We are not making any changes or modifications to the OPS Guide to accommodate these new routes.

So far, a few members of the staff have flown AAL flights, submitted their PIREPs thru ACARS with no issue. If you encounter any issues please contact your hub manager or VP-schedules. And, no, we can’t help you with any terrible landing rates…

We hope that you enjoy these extra routes. You now have UAL, STAR alliance, AAL, and of course “charter” flight options here at VUAL to further your virtual pilot career! If you have any feedback on these new routes, please feel free to post on the forum. We’d like to hear from you.

Finally, don’t forget to check out some of the events that are coming up in August and September. Our home page has a list of many future online fly-ins and events for you to join in on.

With that I will let you get back to your flight planning. You now have even more options to fly than ever before!

See you in the skies!

Regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines