This week at VUAL 04/01/19

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at VUAL 04/01/19

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » April 1st, 2019, 10:04 pm

Greetings pilots! Welcome to another edition of the semi-regular, bi-weekly VA e-mail. You are probably thinking this is some sort of April fools joke.

March is over and I do not have any stats yet. I must also apologize to you all for forgetting to remind everyone of the Cross the Pond event last weekend. After sneaking a peek at VATSPY during the event, I saw a whole bunch of VUAL pilots flying, so I guess you did not need a reminder.... I hope you all had fun.

Speaking of events, we have promoted SFO AHM Kevin Finch to VP of Events. The VA has been without an Events "guy" for a while, it was time to fill te role. Kevin has been doing a lot of work behind the scenes and had an eye on the role. SFO's loss is the VA's gain, so be on the lookout for a much stronger focus on events here in the future.

Recently we've had some non-VUAL pilots in the TS channels, and I would like to remind everyone that the TS is for VUAL pilots only. There have been a lot of "situations" and hacks at other VAs that have caused a lot of unnecessary stress, so we want to avoid that here at all costs. Thank you for your understanding.

I will be out of the office for a couple weeks, so if you need anything, please reach out to our trusty COO, Garfield. He really wants the CEO job, so give him some practice while I am away. HAHA

With that, I will let you get back to your flight prep.
See you in the skies!
regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines