This week at Virtual United 11/9/18

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 11/9/18

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » November 10th, 2018, 12:05 am

Welcome to another edition of the more and more infrequent, semi-regular, bi-weekly e-mail update!!! Its getting to the point of renaming this e-mail from "This week...." to "This month...."! Anyways, I hope this note finds you well.

In October the VA flew 5,630 hours on 1,446 flights with the Chicago hub leading the way. With the release of the Aerosoft Airbus package for P3D, I have noticed our average landing rates are going through the roof these past couple of months! If you are having trouble with your landing rates, be sure to ask your hub manager for a few extra chiropractor coupons to hand out to any angry passengers at the gate. Those Scarebuses are a completely different kind of flying.

Don't forget our partnership with VATSTAR if you need a little help, also our Teamspeak channel is usually full of "experts" who can help you with any of your issues, even bad landings. The link to VATSTAR is on our homepage, and you should already have the TS login info... We even have a forum if you want to post questions.

Now that we have turned the clocks back (in the USA) and the weather is getting cooler, I hope you all get flying into some of the nasty weather this winter will bring. Just don't fly the Airbus if you are struggling with the landings, anything more than a -800fpm landing is not gonna get approved.

With that, I will let you get back to your flying.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines