This week at Virtual United 7/1/18

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 7/1/18

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » July 1st, 2018, 10:30 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to another edition of the not-so-regular, bi-monthly VA e-mail blast. These notes from me are getting fewer and fewer!

Fortunately my laziness in writing e-mails these days has no impact on your flying!

Looks like the VA finished June around 6300 hours of flying, which is a strong month for us. Hopefully everyone got their 2 flights in for June. The hub managers will be going through the rosters over the next few days to remove anyone who is not flying. Get your LOA in, if needed...

Lately there have been some nice add-on aircraft relaease for P3D - QW 787, Feelthere ERJ, etc. Hopefully Aersoft will be releasing their A319 soon so we can all reaquaint ourselves with that European bird. I can't wait to fly with "Hanz and Franz" in the Scarebus again!

We have a new HM and AHM in SFO - Jeremy & Kevin, so please congratulate them on the appointments. Thank you to all who applied. We were overwhelmed with the # of applicants for the HM position.

Please be on the lookout for events and some exciting news coming to the VA soon.

With that, I will let you get back to your flying.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines