This week at Virtual United 10/27/17

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 10/27/17

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » October 28th, 2017, 1:47 am

Greetings all! Before I forget, please sign up for our B747 Farewell flight on Sunday, November 5 at 1700Z!!! We have about 40 pilots already signed, up and we are looking for at least 400 more. The signup page is located here:

http://virtualunitedairlines.org/index. ... _event/664

We will have ATC for this event, and the teamspeak room will be rocking. Even if you don't have the B747, come on out in whatever plane you like. (The event is CAT free!) Lets send the Queen off in style with a big turnout. Sign up now so we can scare the heck out of the ZOA controllers. They are watching our site for pilot counts daily. I want to see KSFO taxiways filled with UAL B747s for this event, and a line of UAL flights stretching from CA all the way to Hawaii!!!!!

We are nearing the end of the month and make sure you get that minimum one flight in before you head out for trick-or-treating... I know free candy is important for many of you, but get your priorities straight and get some VUAL flying in this weekend,,, then worry about your costume later... haha

Have a great weekend, and I look forward to seeing at lleast 440 of you at KSFO next Sunday as we head off to Hawaii!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines