This week at Virtual United 10/15/17

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 10/15/17

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » October 16th, 2017, 12:09 am

Greetings all. I hope this note finds you well. We are half way through October, but I just finished adding up all the hours for September.

The VA finished September at 7900 hours on just over 2200 flights. So far this year we have flown almost 74,000 hours on 20,000+ flights. We are well within striking distance of 100,000 flying hours target for the year, but we are going to need to step up the activity by about 10% each month to get there. VUAL has hit 100K hours only 2 times in our history, last year being our best year ever at 105K hours.... With the release of the QW 787, updates to P3D, and seemingly weekly releases of new airport sceneries, there is plenty of opportunity to make a couple extra flights each month...

To help with hours, don't forget about our B747 Farewell flight from SFO to PHNL in the beginning of November. It will be a sad day to see the Queen retired, but at least in our flightsim world we can continue to fly her for as long as we like! Be on the lookout for other events (sorry about not mentioning anything about yesterday's CTP, I totally forgot!).

With that, I will let you get back to your flight planning.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines