This week at Virtual United 7/17/17

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 7/17/17

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » July 17th, 2017, 8:45 pm

Greetings all. I hope this note finds you well. We are half way through another month, and summer will be over before you know it.

The VA finished right at 7,000 hours in June, and we are pacing just a little ahead of that this month. I know many of you are moving on from FSX to P3D, and this is taking up valuable flying time (and budget, if you are moving EVERYTHING over). Please do not forget to get your one flight in this month with us.... Even though the hours are down a bit vs. last year, our rosters are growing, so it would be great to keep on growing.

Many of us on the staff have been busy with real world stuff lately, so there is not a lot to report on at the moment. We do have some open staff positions that need filling, so be on the lookout for those. Also, don't forget about our training partnership with VATSTAR. Check out the link from our home page for more information.

With that being said, I will let you get back to your flying, P3D migration, or whatever else you have going on...

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines