This week at Virtual United 5/20/17

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 5/20/17

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » May 21st, 2017, 7:21 pm

Greetings all. I hope this note finds you well.

We are closing in on the end of May, with a 3-day holiday weekend coming up next week in the United States. This month the activity at the VA is a little light. Hopefully you all are getting outside a little bit more and enjoying the warmer weather. If you have not flown with us this month yet, please don't forget to get your one flight in.

The VA is currently looking for a VP Events, so if you would like to help the VA out, please apply. Larry in HR recently sent out an e-mail with more information. The note is also posted in the forum.

Speaking of events, there is a good one next Saturday night between Toronto and Boston. Both ARTCCs are tops in the land, and are hosting a fun "crossfire" event. The traffic is always heavy, but the ATC is very good. If you are interested, check out this link:

https://www.vatusa.net/forums/index.php?topic=6102.0

Finally, don't forget about our VATSTAR training program. We have over 70 pilots signed up getting their various VATSIM pilot ratings. Its good fun and you might actually learn a thing or two.

That is all from me this week. I hope everyone has an enjoyable rest of the month.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines