This week at Virtual United 12/16/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 12/16/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » December 16th, 2016, 8:51 pm

Happy Holidays to all.

Hopefully you have finished all your gift shopping and still have a little money left on the credit card to buy yourself some FS goodies this season!! I just bought the PMDG B777-300ER today and took her for a quick spin in preparation for UAL's newest addition to the fleet!!! The -300 is a beauty, and really easy to land. Even my landings should get approved by my very strict hub manager at RJAA!!! We have an event all lined up for the inaugural flight. Check the home page for more information...

Before getting carried away with Events, I want to congratulate all of you on setting a new flying hours record for Virtual United Airlines this year!!! We probably set the record in the last day or so as we now total just over 100,621 hours for 2016. This means 2016 has the highest amount of hours we have ever flown in one calendar year. With a couple weeks left to go, we should easily add another couple thousand hours to the total... We are also closing in on most # of flights flown in a year too. So far this year we have flown almost 29,000 flights. The best ever total was 30,286 flights in 2014. I think we can break that record too!!! I will keep you posted....

OK back to events, not only is there the B777-300 flights on the horizon, but we also have a Santa Claus tour that is only available until the end of December. This one is a fun tour around the northern parts of the globe, so enjoy those snowy approaches! There a many other items on the calendar, so help us set some records this year by flying a bunch over the holidays.

With that, I will let you get back to your shopping, and flying.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines