This week at Virtual United 12/4/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 12/4/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » December 4th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Greetings pilots! Welcome to another edition of the semi-regular, bi-weekly VA e-mail. December is here, and we are now in the home stretch for 2016. Before getting into December, lets take a quick look at the stats for November, and the year so far...

This past November was our 2nd best ever. We came in at 8,528 hours on 2,304 flights..... Five hubs finished with over a thousand hours: IAD, LA, SF, DEN, RJAA, and actually all the hubs had a very strong month. For the year, we are already 25,000 hours flown ahead of 2015, and over 6,000 flights flown ahead of all of 2015 as well!!!! Our year to date total of 97,800 hours puts us only 3,000 hours behind our best year ever of 101,000 hours flown in 2014. I know we are going to crush that number with a strong December. I am throwing a lot of numbers at you here, but there are a lot of flights being flown, and this year is going to be our best ever!!

Speaking of flying, don't forget to check out the events page, and maybe even try to pick up an award or six before the end of the year. If you are like me and have no life, please consider the Olympics award. Its a butt-numbing adventure to all of the sites of previous summer Olympics... Our crazy Schedules and Events Departments came up with this one and its almost as bad as Chinese water torture. I am sure some of you will enjoy it.

With that, I will let you get back to your holiday shopping and flight sim. Remember that asking for any flight sim related gifts from Santa is encouraged at Virtual United. Please come into the TS room and share any good stories you might have....

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines