This week at Virtual United 11/25/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 11/25/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » November 25th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Greetings all. To our US-based pilots, I hope you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. After turkey yesterday and the BOE236 event flight this past weekend, the entire VA is gonna need some time to recover! Thanks to those who made the marathon flight last week. You all are brave souls!!!! My flying time was a "quick" 20 hours!!! LOL

With all those hours added from the event and everyone's great flying this month, the VA is at over 7,700 hours this month! We are looking at another "best ever" month for November (9600 hours) if we can keep up this strong pace. For the year, we are on pace to crush our "best ever" year of 100K hours and 30K flights back in 2014. At the end of October, we had 88K hours, and 25K flights. November is going to get us close to the 2014 totals, and December is going to put us over the top. Be on the lookout for a December challenge soon!

The events calendar is booked for the remainder of the year, so if you are looking for some fun events to fly in, don't be shy, show up and fly!!

If you are looking to improve your piloting skills, please don't forget about our partnership with VATSTAR for pilot training. There is a link on our homepage to get you started.

With that, I am going to let you get back to your cockpits, and I am going to make a left-over turkey sandwich.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines