This week at Virtual United 11/5/16

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 11/5/16

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » November 5th, 2016, 2:26 pm

Welcome to another edition of the semi-regular, bi-weekly VA update e-mail. I hope everyone had a fun Halloween, and got lots of candy. The VA had a "best ever" in the month of October in every category we track: # of flight hours, # of flights, miles flown, and fuel burned. Our previous best October was in 2013. Just to give you an idea, here are our stats: 8,511 hours flown, 2,393 flights, 3,459,218 miles flown, 105,130,217 pounds of fuel burned.... Very well done!!!

Our best November is 9,600 hours (from 2013 as well), and I think we have a good chance to beat that. As the weather gets colder, our hours generally get better. At this pace, 2016 will be our best year ever. Keep up the great flying and I'll keep you posted on our progress.

There are a ton of events on the calendar this month, and if you really want to help us hit some records, consider flying the BOE236 Boeing ETOPS test flight with us on 11/19. This is a 19 hour marathon over the USA, as we paint the Boeing 787 logo over most of the USA will be fun and a serious amount of hours added to your logbooks. There is more information about this event and others on the home page.

That's all I have this week. Enjoy your flying as we enter into the year-end holiday season!

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines