This week at Virtual United 11/26/19

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 11/26/19

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » November 27th, 2019, 1:54 am

Just a quick note this week. Firstly, to our US-based pilots I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving holiday later this week.

Next, please spend a few minutes to complete the Navigraph Flightsim community survey located here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/flightsi ... navigraph0

I think this is, by far, the most comprehensive survey issued in the flightsim world. Please give them 10 minutes of your time and share your feedback.

Then, there is lots of payware aircraft releases going on right before our eyes: Aerosoft just released the CRJ Professional update, and is also getting ready to launch the A330 in early December. This all comes on the heels of PMDG's NGX update release last week. Expect plenty of "black Friday" sales in the near future, so don't spend all your money on turkey and beer this year and save some moola for your FS addiction.

Lastly, be sure to check out our events pages for opportunities to fly your new planes in the virtual skies. We have links on our forum to more and more planes getting the new UAL livery paint job (thanks Lee!!!!), so you can look sharp flying in our new colors..... Unfortunately the new look will not improve your landing rates, but al least you will look good crashing into the runway every time.

I hope you have noticed aircraft with the new livery showing up on the VUAL homepage recently. We even got the Star Wars one up there!!!

With that, I will let you get back to your flights. Have a great rest of the week.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL604 MARK DI DOMENICO

Re: This week at Virtual United 11/26/19

Post by UAL604 MARK DI DOMENICO » November 27th, 2019, 11:51 am

Thanks for the info!