This week at Virtual United 2/3/18

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 2/3/18

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 3rd, 2018, 7:33 pm

Greetings! I hope this note finds you well. We are already done with January, and off and running into February!!

Hopefully you saw the e-mail from Jared announcing the launch of our new automated PIREP approval system on Thursday evening. This new system will certainly speed up our service to all pilots who submit PIREPs with SmartACARS or kACARS. As long as you don't do bad things during your flights, or land like I do in the Scarebus, you should get an e-mail from the VA in just minutes after submitting your PIREP telling you the flight was approved!!! If there are any issues with the flight, the PIREP will be held for Hub Managment to take a look... Please note the manual PIREPs are reviewed by the hub mgmt...

If you have any issues with the new system, please post in the forum (yes, we have one), or jump on Teamspeak (yes, we have that too here!) and you should get a response from the staff..

Finally, I will be calculating all the flying hours from 2017, and January in the next few days, so be on the lookout for some pretty impressive stats.

With that, I will let you get back to your flying. Enjoy the Superbowl, and we'll see you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines