This week at Virtual United 8/1/17

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 8/1/17

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » Aug 5th, '17, 13:44

Greetings all. I hope the first week of August is treating you well. July is in the books and the VA finished with 7298 hours flown on 2098 flights... Not bad.

You might have heard the Aerosoft CRJ700/900 is finally avaialable. Many of you have been waiting years for this bird, so I imagine there's going to be lots of short haul PIREPs in the approval queues for the next several months. Virtual United is a member of the Aerosoft VA Discount Program. We have been advised from Aerosoft that there will be more information coming out soon. Once we have any updates from Aerosoft regarding any discounts on this product for our pilots, you will be the first to know.

Virtual United has been invited to the Toronto Real Ops event on 9/23. This is a pretty big flyin/flyout, so if you want to test your skills (and patience) in the busy skies around Toronto, check it out. There were over 500 pilots braving the skies last year in this event... More information is on our home page.

As summer begins to come to an end, please make sure you get your one flight a month in. Having no cuts on our rosters makes the lives of our hub mgmt staff so much easier. Lets see if we can keep the rosters filled out as best we can.

That is all I have. If any of you have the new CRJ, post some pics and write some reviews on the forum, or better yet, drop by Teamspeak and give the rest of the crew your thoughts.

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines