This week at Virtual United 6/6/17

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 6/6/17

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » Jun 6th, '17, 22:50

Welcome to June! Another month is in the books and 2017 is almost half way over!!! Incredible!!! The VA flew for 7400 hours in May on 2100 flights. We took a step back from April as far as hours and flights are concerned, but hey, the weather is getting better and its time to play outside a little more (I hope thats what you were doing!!!). Regardless, June is here and it should be another busy month!

There are some staff positions open, so if you think you would like to become out VP Events, or assistant hub managers, take a look at the requirements and apply. We are looking for dedicated folk who want to help the VA grow!

One area where there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes is IT. Jared is full throttle into a variety of updates for our site and IT matters. Honestly, I don't speak IT, so I have no idea what most of it means, but trust me, it all sounds good. Apart from several operational upgrades regarding e-mails and communication, we are looking to improve the look and feel of our site. Stay turned for more information.

P3D v4 is out and I know it has my attention as well as many of you out there. If you are a P3D user, please use our forum to post pictures and threads that will convince us FSX users to finally make the change. We know that the upgrade is gonna cost a lot of $$$$, so really go to town on the great performance and other details that will get us slobbering over the 64 bit benefits....

Thats all I have for now. Enjoy June and please get some flights in for us this month!

See you in the skies!
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines