This week at Virtual United 3/5/17

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 3/5/17

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » Mar 5th, '17, 21:58

Greetings! Welcome to another edition of the semi-regular, bi-weekly edition of my VA-wide e-mail.

February is in the books and we had a "Best Ever February" for hours flown last month: 9,385 on 2,532 flights. This beat our previous "Best Ever February" by over 600 hours (in 2014). Whats even more incredible is that the pilots of Virtual United burned over 135 million pounds of fuel last month. This is, by far and away, the most fuel burned in one month ever! Even in a short month, we beat our previous highest month by over 19 million pounds, and burned 40 million more pounds of fuel compared with January..... I guess not many of you purchased, or have been flying, the new PMDG 744!!!

March is a big month for Events. We have our B77W flights on the 25th, and don't forget about Cross the Pond earlier in the day. There are tons of tours and awards flights out there to be flown as well. Check out the home page and Events section of the Forum for more details about all the fun...

During these events and when flying online, please add "virtualunitedairlines.org" in your comments. This is one of the best ways we can advertise ourselves to the rest of the online world. Don't forget about our Teamspeak room and the forum too.

With that, I will let you get back to your flying!

See you in the skies!

regards,
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines