A place to share some shots of any airline or general aviation aircraft.
UAL024 Eric Elia
- Posts: 264
- Joined: July 1st, 2012, 7:00 pm
- Location: Glendora, California
Off into the sunset for the last "revenue" flight for American's MD-80 fleet. KDFW to KORD
UAL701 Tim Haibach
- Posts: 78
- Joined: July 27th, 2019, 3:43 pm
- Location: Houston, TX
Great shot! It's sad to see the closing of another chapter in aviation history. At least we can remember this aircraft memorialized in our own VA Forums
UAL124 Joel Wolk
- Posts: 199
- Joined: March 4th, 2018, 6:30 pm
- Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Such a great, classic livery --- even if it's not UAL.
You could put that on any modern day plane and it would still look great.
Love that classic MD profile.. it will be missed.