A place to share some shots of any airline or general aviation aircraft.
UAL736 Jay McFerdy
- Posts: 27
- Joined: September 5th, 2017, 7:19 pm
Just taking her for a quick test flight (with a landing at KDFW)...
Sorry for the bad pic quality; took the pictures with my cell phone, as my screenshot program gave me some nonsense today.
UAL124 Joel Wolk
- Posts: 48
- Joined: March 4th, 2018, 6:30 pm
- Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Nice - good looking plane!!
UAL044 Kevin Finch
- Posts: 168
- Joined: April 25th, 2016, 11:52 pm
- Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Still wondering if I should dip my toe in... I have the PMDG 777 for the long hauls. I thought the QW757 was a little light on systems although I believe the 787 is somewhere between QW757 and the PMDGs.
UAL101 Jerry Taylor
- Posts: 12
- Joined: August 11th, 2018, 11:27 am
You're spot on. The QW787 is a few notches closer to the PMDG models. It has a few opportunities that need to be addressed, but it is a really nice aircraft.