Schedule Wants, Wishes and Gripes

Notice a problem or have questions about the schedules?

Moderator: UAL007 Jonathan Kost

UAL962 Pam Magee

Re: Schedule Wants, Wishes and Gripes

Post by UAL962 Pam Magee » Jul 2nd, '16, 08:39

I would like to see more Air Canada flights out of CYXE / CYYC / CYEG there are Airports that Close by CYXE / CYQR Straight Flights from CYXE to CYVR. I go to the Airport all the time so I know what comes and goes where. hope this helps
Attachments
offofwikiki.jpg
offofwikiki.jpg (158.17 KiB) Viewed 4881 times

UAL007 Jonathan Kost
VP of Scheduling

Post by UAL007 Jonathan Kost » Aug 18th, '16, 16:11

All flights requests have been updated as close as possible. With some airports having many many departures per destination I didn't add them all.

Air Do will have to be further investigated. Will have to get a logo and fleet setup for it.

Thanks 8/18/16

UAL007 Jonathan Kost
VP of Scheduling

Post by UAL007 Jonathan Kost » Sep 18th, '16, 15:47

Alex,

Our schedules are proprietary information. I can not give you the requested files.

Thanks

UAL763 Chad Griffin

Post by UAL763 Chad Griffin » Dec 13th, '16, 22:14

I fly for Republic in real life and was trying to find a schedule for a Republic E170. It looks like there is only one a day and the rest are all Q400. Republic currently only owns E170/175's, so I was wondering if there could be more schedules with the current aircraft.

Respectfully,

Chad Griffin

UAL007 Jonathan Kost
VP of Scheduling

Post by UAL007 Jonathan Kost » Dec 14th, '16, 14:13

Chad,

Which pairings are you referring to? I can take a look and try to update some. Most are listed as UAX, ASH, or SKW at the moment. I honestly never pulled anything for Republic in the past which will also factor into that.

Ill be on one of your 170's on Sunday coming from YEG-DEN. Don't make me late! I got a tight connection!

UAL763 Chad Griffin

Post by UAL763 Chad Griffin » Dec 14th, '16, 19:32

I will get you some pairings shortly. Republic is listed as RPA. Hope you make your connection, I'm in training right now so you can't blame it on me. lol

UAL007 Jonathan Kost
VP of Scheduling

Post by UAL007 Jonathan Kost » Dec 14th, '16, 22:50

:) It will be your fault anyway. You are the VA Republic representitive like our other RW Pilots and their respective airlines. lol

Obviously flying them the last few weeks, I know a few places to check and will see what data I can pull. If you can get your hands on a schedule from the airline itself that would be awesome but I won't hold my breath :P

UAL007 Jonathan Kost
VP of Scheduling

Post by UAL007 Jonathan Kost » Dec 28th, '16, 11:18

Hi William,

What you saw/scheduled was a generated route by "Dumb"kars. For some reason, certain chartered flights get injected into the schedules and create "dummy" flights. I have to occasionally purge the system of these flights. I have to do it at a time when most aren't flying as it entails clearing the entire schedule.

In short, the flight will more then likely disappear and there won't be a time added. Anytime you don't see a numerical time, then it is not a actual scheduled flight.

UAL452 David Freeman

Post by UAL452 David Freeman » Jan 3rd, '17, 17:10

Sir,

Request schedule updates for United and SkyWest KSFO-KAUS. There are updated times, and UAL is now flying the 319 and 320 on this route. The SKW route should also be added.

V/R,

Dave

Flight Aware Data:
Schedule.JPG
Schedule.JPG (60.78 KiB) Viewed 1583 times

UAL763 Chad Griffin

Post by UAL763 Chad Griffin » Jan 5th, '17, 01:50

I cannot get access to the schedules for Republic...yet. However if you do a timetable search for Republic, all the aircraft are Q400. Can the schedules just be changed to E170/175?

Respectfully,

Chad