Updated United and United Express Schedules

Notice a problem or have questions about the schedules?

Moderator: UAL007 Jonathan Kost

UAL007 Jonathan Kost
VP of Scheduling

Updated United and United Express Schedules

Post by UAL007 Jonathan Kost » April 26th, 2017, 4:36 pm

Good Afternoon!

Some of may have already noticed, but there is a slight change in the way you will see United and United Express flights listed in the schedule.

As of this morning, I uploaded over 2500 new flights and updated well over 5000 current United and United Express flights. The biggest change that will be seen, is the addition of a letter A-J to the end of the flight number. The addition of the letter is to allow the schedule to display the real world United's schedule. This includes listing the proper aircraft flown that specific day of the week, differences in departure/arrival times and if that route is operated on that specific day of the week.

A couple things to keep in mind. The flight number remains the same IE: UAL123B is still UAL123 if it were flown online according to the flight number. There maybe some duplicates of UAX flights, but this is due to the separation of contracted carriers that was previously listed in the schedule (Mesa, Skywest etc.) This will be fixed with rolling updates.Keep in mind the day of the week also, if the airline doesn't operate that route on the specific day of the week, it will not be listed.

Again this is only for United and United Express flights. Star Alliance updates will happen as they become available to me.

I hope you all enjoy!

Jonathan Kost
UAL007 VP of Schedules

UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

Re: Updated United and United Express Schedules

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » April 27th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Great work1!

Thank you Jonathan!!!

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001