Missing Air New Zealand Flight

Notice a problem or have questions about the schedules?

Moderator: UAL007 Jonathan Kost

UAL718 Sterling Paulsen

Missing Air New Zealand Flight

Post by UAL718 Sterling Paulsen » February 27th, 2017, 11:35 am

Hey,
I was interested in doing one direction of Air New Zealand's flagship flight, ANZ2--NZAA->KLAX->EGLL, but the first leg (NZAA->KLAX) is not in the schedule. What should I do?

UAL008 Keith Rocke

Re: Missing Air New Zealand Flight

Post by UAL008 Keith Rocke » February 28th, 2017, 11:45 am

Mr. Paulsen. You are clearly FREE to fly whatever you want to fly as a CHARTER... as long as you fly whatever you want to fly in a Star Alliance Livery and the equipment is within your CAT-RATING.

If you haven't read through our SOP Handbook, this is a wonderful time (as you think about what to do) to read thr document. Most simple questions (such as this one you created) are addressed in the SOP.

Keith VP EVENTS

UAL718 Sterling Paulsen

Post by UAL718 Sterling Paulsen » February 28th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Mr. Rocke,
The description of this section reads verbatim, "Notice a problem or have questions about the schedules?" Therefore, I don't think it's unreasonable to point out that half of one of the flagship flights of a Star Alliance partner is completely missing from the schedule. For the record, I had read that part of the handbook, but I was posting here in the hopes that I wouldn't have to create it as a United Charter in SmartCARS when in fact it is a regularly scheduled ANZ flight.

UAL007 Jonathan Kost
VP of Scheduling

Post by UAL007 Jonathan Kost » March 1st, 2017, 1:50 am

Added.

Relax and fly.

UAL718 Sterling Paulsen

Post by UAL718 Sterling Paulsen » March 5th, 2017, 11:08 am

Thanks; one other thing: I would be eternally grateful if you'd be able to add Air India 101/102, BOM->DEL->JFK and vice-versa. I really want to fly them, as my mother flew on that pair of flights back in 1980, and they've maintained the same route and flight numbers since then. Sorry to bother you again, it would just be really special to me.