UPDATE KIAH NEW PILOTS - NEW CALLSIGNS

All New/Stories related to the Space City

Moderators: UAL029 James Clum, UAL041 Steve Adams

UAL008 Keith Rocke

UPDATE KIAH NEW PILOTS - NEW CALLSIGNS

Post by UAL008 Keith Rocke » Aug 5th, '16, 12:09

Real world priorities have prevented me from staying on top of the New Hire Welcomes I normally place on the forum. So, here goes an updated list of New Hires into the Houston Hub. Gentlemen, if you've been welcomed in earlier? No worries. If I missed you totally? Here we go...

• UAL721 Joseph Tarnay
    UAL703 Brandon Vincitore
    UAL713 Leonardo Theodorakatos
    UAL734 Gerald Malizia
    UAL725 Judd Baker
    UAL740 Gregory Caesar
    UAL714 Tanner Poli
    UAL711 Victor Van Der Horst
    UAL716 Nicholas Rizzo

Welcome into the Houston KIAH Hub gentlemen.

I need you at the Dispatch Office as soon as you get fitted for your uniform. We have some exciting things going on at the Houston Hub. Michael and I try our best to keep your Pirep Approvals flowing as quickly as possible. So far we've never exceeded 48hours to approve/reject pireps. "Oh Yeah! We do reject pireps!".

Any landing rate above -800/fpm is gonna get bounced. Manual pireps without a verifiable VATSIM® Link to the flight? Bouncy. Bouncy. Bouncy. Random Audits? Yep! We do that too. We treat our line pilots the way we like to be treated... with professionalism as the KEY word.

Houston has been trending (UP) with the Thursday Nite Shorties and even last night, one of our newest pilots - Nicholas Rizzo UAL715 - joined another recent hire - Patrick Castro UAL715 - and myself 'white-knuckling' into Telluride KTEX... in the dark... in marginal IMC. But, that's what we do. We have fun and we fly.

Welcome again guys,

Keith KIAH HM

UAL008 Keith Rocke

You tell us a "Lie"? We put extra "Lube" on the plank

Post by UAL008 Keith Rocke » Aug 10th, '16, 09:03

So... so... very SAD :x

(Former) Member Pilot UAL740 Gregory Caesar - this Jamoke affirmed he was gonna do his first flight within 7-days (the NEW Applicant Process)- couldn't escape the jar of Vaseline. He's been jettisoned for the 1st Flight in 7 Days violation... EXACTLY!

We can't make these Jamokes fly!!!! Even if their parents said they were wonderful babies - at birth.

There is NOTHING WRONG WITH US!!!!!! Everything is WRONG with THEM!!!! Get it?

Keith KIAH HM