New Hub Manager

All New/Stories related to the Golden Gate City

Moderators: UAL044 Kevin Finch, UAL023 Jeremy Young

UAL023 Jeremy Young

New Hub Manager

Post by UAL023 Jeremy Young » June 8th, 2018, 1:26 am

Hi there SFO Hub,

My name is Jeremy Young. I am the new San Francisco International Airport Hub Manager for Virtual United Airlines. I want to say hello to everyone and introduce myself a little. I have been here at vUAL off and on, but most recently been here over a year. I am really excited to be here at SFO. We have a great group of guys (and ladies, if there be any) here at vUAL, but especially here at SFO. We will get things rolling again. With that being said, hop onto Teamspeak, join in with the conversation. Let us all be active here at SFO and vUAL as a whole. I want to see us contributing to the many hours we have every month. But most importantly, have fun here. If we are not having fun, then we are not going to be happy.

If you need anything from me, if you need to get a hold of me, please do not hesitate to contact me at ksfo@virtualunitedairlines.org or Jeremy.Young1978@gmail.com and I will get back to you with a response.

I look forward to working with you all and having a great time here at SFO Hub:!:

UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

Re: New Hub Manager

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » June 10th, 2018, 7:30 pm

Congrats Jeremy!

now get to work!

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL023 Jeremy Young