Teamspeak - Friday Nite - April 22nd 2016

This is open discussion. Does not need to be UAL or Aviation related.
UAL008 Keith Rocke

Teamspeak - Friday Nite - April 22nd 2016

Post by UAL008 Keith Rocke » Apr 23rd, '16, 14:01

Let me just say this... " If you haven't (yet) sat in on Teamspeak - in the Pilot Lounge - you don't know what you're missing." Having said that, last night the fellas (and lady) who were in the Lounge gave new meaning to Team Speak Insanity.

It'll take volumes to describe the ongoings within the channel last night. But, Jon Wilhite (KSFO HM), Eric Fields (VP of all things Insanely Prone... I mean Events) and... and... well everybody else... Duffy, Kost, Garfield, Dennis, Jeremy, Harry, Pam (our only female pilot) were totally off the chain and hilariously funny. The one missing vUAL member - Frankie Boy Johnson - the only direct Comic Counter-Balancer to Jon Wilhite - was surely missed.

Some things you can''t make up. And, last night was one of the RARE moments I've ever experienced on Teamspeak.

Do yourself a favor. Join the vUAL members - who claim to have NO LIFE - on Teamspeak.

Moaners and Whiners please re-think your Teamspeak visit when the Lounge is Active and ON-THE-AIR. :lol:

Keith KIAH HM

UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

Re: Teamspeak - Friday Nite - April 22nd 2016

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » Apr 24th, '16, 11:42

Check your welcome letter, all the details are there!

If you lost it, ask your HM.

Thanks!

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL328 Mike Stout

Re: Teamspeak - Friday Nite - April 22nd 2016

Post by UAL328 Mike Stout » Aug 12th, '17, 03:19

Trying to get on team speak but and not sure of the ts address and server password. Any help is appreciated ....Mike Stout