Awards

All the general Virtual United Discussion happens here.
UAL868 John Szanto

Awards

Post by UAL868 John Szanto » Mar 18th, '17, 17:46

As a new member I was not aware of the landing awards until an email went out stating that some PIREPs had been approved without awarding some landing awards. Had I known that was a thing I would have made sure to include a blip in my comments. I've looked at some member profiles and I see award badges they've earned. I'm sure some of them are no longer available but is there a list somewhere of awards that are available? I see some tour awards on the download page but I'm wondering what else I could work towards.

UAL868 John Szanto

Re: Awards

Post by UAL868 John Szanto » Mar 18th, '17, 17:48

And of course, as soon as I post that I found the awards list. :roll:

UAL004 Danny Vinson
Assistant VP Human Resources

Post by UAL004 Danny Vinson » Mar 19th, '17, 00:09

Glad you found it John. Let Matt know if you have any questions or if you earn an award that he (or I until he finds an AHM) may have missed when approving PIREP's. Sometimes we miss these things when we have a bunch of PIREP's holding for approval.

Welcome to the vUAL family; be sure to join us on Teamspeak also...it's a great time, I promise! :)
Danny R Vinson,UAL004
Asst VP Human Resources

• Public Relations Manager

UAL868 John Szanto

Post by UAL868 John Szanto » Mar 19th, '17, 07:47

Has there been any discussion about an award for the most flights, hours, or miles flown in a month?

UAL277 Kevin Finch

Post by UAL277 Kevin Finch » Mar 19th, '17, 08:28

Hub Managers can issue a Pilot of the Month award.

UAL008 Keith Rocke

Post by UAL008 Keith Rocke » Mar 19th, '17, 12:24

UAL868 John Szanto wrote:
Mar 19th, '17, 07:47
Has there been any discussion about an award for the most flights, hours, or miles flown in a month?
Those three (3) items are already setup to provide recognition to the respective pilots EACH Calendar month... either from the main Stats page or within the inter-ranking of Hubs Stats page and within the individual Hubs Performance Stats page. Kevin mentions above... the Pilot of the Month Award. This Award Badge is given to the top scoring pilot across all hubs for flying the most hours in a month. It is given only once. It is NOT possible (system design) to continually grant the same Pilot of the Month Award badge repeatedly. Hope this helps.

Keith VP EVENTS